Applications for Future Food Fellowship 2021 are currently open.ETH Zurich and EPFL launched Future Food- A Swiss Research Initiative together with Givaudan and Nestlé to further expand research and education in the area of food and nutrition sciences.
The overarching goal of the fellowship is to develop solutions that address grand challenges such as affordable nutrition and affordable packaging.
A successful fellow has to demonstrate the willingness to engage in scientific or economic issues across the frontiers of food and nutrition sciences.
To submit a proposal within the framework of the Future Food Initiative, the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled:
- Citizens of any nationality may apply; there are no restrictions concerning age.
- Applicants must hold a doctorate or will complete their doctorate until 30 September succeeding the interview date. Applicants with completed doctorate must have obtained it a maximum of three years prior to the submission deadline.
- Applicants must not have been affiliated for studies, research, employment or other activities (with or without payment) at either ETH Zurich or EPFL during the 12 months that immediately precede the submission deadline.
- Applications will not be forwarded for evaluation if applicants already hold or have held a faculty-equivalent position (e.g. assistant professor) in a higher education institution in Switzerland or abroad.
- Applications and supporting documentation must be written in English.
- The prospective research project must also comply with the applicable ethics regulations and adhere to the principles of research integrity valid at the host institution (ETH Zurich or EPFL). Relevant ethical, legal and social considerations should be included in the proposal.
How to apply.
Full proposals are to be submitted electronically using the online submission tool.Applicants are advised to adhere to the page limits assigned to each section of the proposal.
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2021, 23:59 CET