Labs by ARM 3.0 has opened its applications for its FinTech-Focused Accelerator Program. The program is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame.
For this edition, Labs by ARM 3.0, is looking for startups that offer Fintech or enterprise solutions, as well as solutions that will help African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families.
The program will last for 12 weeks, where the selected startups will work extensively on their market and product solutions.
The program will also allow access to its ARM networks, provide mentorship as well as hands-on support and valuable introductions.
Here are what Labs by ARM 3.0 aare looking for in the selected startups:
- The startup should be post-MVP or early stage with a groudbreaking solution
- The startup should be operating in the Fintech space or Enterprise software industry
- Solution should have a large market that grows over time
- Founders should have domain expertise and a complimentary team
- The startup should be solving an important problem for a highly engaged set of customers
Benefits of the program
- Direct equity funding for selected startups worth $50,000 each
- Hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector
- Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, MSG91, legal services)
- Access to investors
- Access to program’s alumni network
Startups that are interested in this program may apply here.
The deadline for applications is Feb 13th 2021.